Zwilling Vertical Knife Sharpener
Give knives the results previously found only through professional whetstone techniques with Zwilling's German-engineered sharpener. Cleverly designed with interchangeable adaptors for both Western- and Eastern–style blades, it features V-shaped ceramic sharpening stones that quickly and evenly sharpen the entire length of the blade cleanly and evenly. Ceramic sharpening rods in blue and green let you further customize sharpening for fine or coarse use.
- Combines the ease and simplicity of pull-through sharpeners with the superior results of whetstone sharpening.
- V-shape sharpener sharpens the entire blade safely and evenly.
- Includes interchangeable adaptors for Eastern and Western blades, along with sharpening rods for coarse or fine use.
- Built-in compartment for accessories provides space-saving storage.
- Engineered in Germany.
- Angle adaptor A for Western-style blades.
- Angle adaptor B for Eastern-style blades.
- 2 blue ceramic sharpening rods for coarse use.
- 2 green ceramic sharpening rods for fine use.
- 8" x 2 1/2" x 8 1/4".
- 1 lb.
- Engineered in Germany, manufactured in China.
- For both Eastern- and Western–style knives.
- Not for use with serrated knives.
- Keep the slot clean with a dry, non-abrasive towel.
- Clean the housing as needed with a dry or damp dishcloth and a gentle detergent.
- Keep the interior dry for best results.
- Regular use will eventually wear down the sharpening surface. However, all four sides of the square sharpening stones can be used. Should advanced wear occur, simply turn the sharpening stones 90° and use a different side.
- If the sharpening stones demonstrate reduced performance, simply rinse them under running water and clean with a soft sponge. Do not use steel wool.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.