Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer
The Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker and Warmer has a number of smart features to make preparing rice as effortless as possible. The cooker's advanced technology "learns" and adjusts cooking cycles for perfect results every time. It automatically chooses one of three pressure settings, then uses precise induction heating to steam rice and keep it warm for serving. Extended Keep Warm and Reheat settings ensure your rice is ready to serve well after the cooking cycle is complete.
- Cooking functions include settings for regular, soft or hard white rice, as well as for other types of rice—umami, sushi, brown, mixed, rinse-free and more.
- GABA brown rice setting increases nutrient content 1 1/2 times by keeping the temperature at a steady 104°F for 2 hours.
- Induction heating (bottom, side and lid) generates heat all around for even cooking.
- Platinum-infused nonstick inner cooking pan helps rice to absorb water easily.
- Scorch setting toasts rice to a crispy golden brown, ideal for special dishes.
- Optional melody or beep signal indicates the end of the cooking cycle.
- Keep Warm activates automatically at end of cooking cycle and uses smart technology to monitor temperature.
- Easy-to-read coloured LCD control panel with clock and delay timer.
- Accessories include rice spatula, spatula holder, and two measuring cups.
- Model #NP-NVC10.
- 44 oz. (5 1/2 cup) cap.
- 15 1/2" x 10 1/4" x 8 3/4" high.
- 39" cord.
- 13 lb.
- 120V/10.3 amps.
- Clear-coat stainless-steel exterior in brown.
- Spherical pan and heating system.
- Parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Japan.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Hand wash interior.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.