Wüsthof Grand Prix II 3 1/2" Paring Knife
A must-have when you’re prepping ingredients, the paring knife is a tool you’ll use daily for peeling, slicing and trimming small produce. The blade of this German-made version is precision forged from specially formulated high-carbon steel that holds a razor-sharp edge.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Compact spear-point blade is designed for peeling, slicing, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- 3 1/2” knife: 3 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.8 oz.
- 4 1/2” knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.