Wüsthof Gourmet 7-Piece Traveler Knife Set
Made by Wüsthof of Germany, this handy set ensures that you'll always have the most essential cutlery tools with you. Packed in a zippered case, it's ready to take the along for camping trips, weekend getaways, picnics or tailgate parties. Or use it as part of your outdoor grill and bar setup during summer. The Gourmet knives features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Travel-ready nylon case includes three essential knives, a waiter’s corkscrew, kitchen shears and a portable knife sharpener.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Mini knife sharpener offers carbide and ceramic notches for two-stage sharpening.
7-piece set includes:
- 3 " spear-point paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 6" chef's knife
- Waiter's corkscrew
- Pull-apart kitchen shears
- Picnic knife sharpener
- Travel case
- 3" paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- 6" chef’s knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- Waiter's corkscrew: 4 1/2" long.
- Kitchen shears: 4" long; 4 oz.
- Picnic knife sharpener: 2" x 2 1/2"; 1 oz.
- Travel case: 12 1/2" x 6 1/4" x 1 1/4".
- Knives made in Germany.
- Corkscrew, shears, sharpener and case made in China.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Knives, corkscrew and shears should be hand-washed with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpener and travel case should be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Maintain the knives' cutting edges by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, the knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in case to protect edges and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.