Wüsthof Epicure Chef's Knife
Dynamic, modern lines and user-friendly features distinguish the Epicure series, a brilliant knife design from Wüsthof crafted for the most discerning home cooks. Wide, subtly curved blades feel extra-stable and beautifully balanced in the hand, with generous knuckle room. Smooth, sculpted handles are the same super-durable wood composite used in high-quality cutting boards.
- Chef's knife for all-purpose chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing.
- Blade is precision-forged from high-carbon stainless steel.
- Blade has a translucent ceramic coating to prevent food from sticking, ease cleaning and resist corrosion and scratches.
- Handle is made of Epicurean® recycled wood-fibre composite, a highly durable and hygienic material.
- Created by industrial designer Björn Berger and crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany.
- 6" Knife: 6"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- 8" Knife: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 9" Knife: 9"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Precision-forged blade has dynamic, modern lines.
- Wide, curved blade shape increases knuckle clearance.
- Handle design is sculpted to reduce fatigue and look beautiful in the kitchen.
- Full tang with double-riveted handle.
- Handle is exceptionally smooth and is sculpted for ergonomic comfort.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.