Wüsthof Classic Ikon 15-Piece In Drawer Knife Set
The Wüsthof Classic Ikon collection combines a sleek, modern profile with everyday durability. Expertly crafted and hand honed in Germany, this hardworking cutlery set includes the specialized knives you need for daily kitchen prep and special gatherings with family and friends. It also features a hardwood tray that's designed to sit flat inside a kitchen drawer, saving valuable counter space.
- Blades are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of sturdy, moisture-resistant polypropylene.
- In-drawer tray safely stores 14 knives, while protecting their sharp blades.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 2 3/4" peeling knife
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" santoku
- 5 1/2" boning knife
- 5 1/2" serrated utility knife
- 6" utility knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- 9" carving knife
- 4 steak knives
- 14-slot hardwood storage tray
Please note: Storage tray is counted as an individual piece.
- 2 3/4" Peeling Knife: 2 3/4"-long blade; 4"-long handle; .8 oz.
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 4" Extra-Wide Paring Knife: 4"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 5" Santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 5 1/2" Boning Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.8 oz.
- 6" Utility Knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.25 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9.5 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5.25 oz.
- 8" Carving Knife: 8"-long blade; 5 3/4"-long handle; 5 oz.
- Steak Knife (4): 4 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- Storage Tray: 17" x 8 1/2" x 2" high; 12 lb.
Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edged knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen bread knife and utility knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.