Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Utility Knife Set
You'll find countless uses every day for this two-piece cutlery set. The paring knife has an extra-wide blade that comes in handy for crushing garlic and transferring cut ingredients to a bowl or pan. Use the kitchen shears for cutting stems from herbs, trimming meats or shaping parchment paper.
- Versatile set includes 4"-wide paring knife and pull-apart kitchen shears.
- Paring knife features an extra-wide spear-point blade ideal for peeling, slicing and dicing as well as crushing and transferring ingredients.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Knife’s ergonomic handle is fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges, for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- Durable stainless-steel shears come apart for easy cleaning and sharpening.
- Shears have a slip-resistant polypropylene handle with built-in bottle opener.
- Made in Germany.
- Paring knife: 4"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Shears: 8" long, 3.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.