Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Prep Set, White
Update your cutlery collection with a 3 1/2" paring knife and 6" cook's knife that combine Wüsthof's renowned German craftsmanship with a modern, white ergonomic handle. Crafted in the famed cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany, these two knives excel at everyday food prep tasks, from trimming, slicing and peeling small produce to heavy-duty chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. The hand-honed high-carbon steel blades maintain a razor-sharp edge, and the handles perfectly balance the knives to mitigate fatigue.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Paring knife features small, tapered blade for trimming, slicing and peeling.
- All-purpose cook's knife can be used for everyday prep, including chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability, balance and control.
- Ergonomic white POM handle resists fading and discolouration.
- Paring Knife: 3 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 2 oz.
- Cook's Knife: 6" blade, 5" handle; 5.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knives more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.