Work Sharp Culinary E2 Plus Knife Sharpener
Unlike most sharpeners that use rigid grinding wheels or plates, the Work Sharp Culinary E2 Plus electric sharpener has two flexible abrasive discs for gentle and quiet sharpening of all household knives. The E2 Plus sharpens thicker blades such as cleavers and scissors and comes with a ceramic honing rod to maintain the blades in between sharpening.
- Two premium 120-grit ceramic discs for gentle sharpening and ultra-sharp results.
- Two sharpening speeds: Sharp (for sharpening blades) and Shape (for restoring extremely dull blades).
- Speed cycles are automatically timed, eliminating guesswork.
- Manual sharpening option.
- Sharpening angles for Western kitchen knives, serrated knives, scissors, shears and pocket knives.
- Pocket knife guide for sharpening thicker blades such as cleavers and pocket knives.
- Angle guides ensure a precise bevel and uniform edge from heel to tip.
- Built-in ceramic honing wheel delivers a finished edge and does touchups.
- 5 3/4" x 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" high.
- 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Quiet operation with no grinding noise.
- Compact design fits easily on countertop.
- Rubber feet provide stability.
- Cord wrap.
- Grit collection system captures material debris for easier cleanup.
- Fast and easy disc replacement (available from manufacturer).
- Designed by Work Sharp in Ashland, Oregon.
- Made in China.
- Wipe interior and exterior with a dry cloth after each use.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.