Wolf Gourmet Paring Knife, 3"
From the makers of the iconic Wolf range, Wolf Gourmet cutlery is meticulously crafted to the same level of commercial-kitchen performance. Advanced laser technology produces a blade edge that is razor-sharp and extremely resistant to chipping. A blend of German steel forging and Japanese precision, this paring knife displays the famous Wolf logo on its bolster.
- Versatile paring knife for peeling and cutting small produce; ideal for garnishing.
- Blade is forged from a single piece of specialty high-carbon stainless steel.
- Patent-pending blade shape is designed to reduce hand fatigue.
- Tempered and ice-hardened to 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional durability.
- Triple-riveted, moisture-resistant Pakkawood handle offers a secure grip.
- Made in Germany.
- 3"-long blade, 3"-long handle.
- 3.3 oz.
- Blade is ground to 12.5? per side using advanced laser technology for a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Exceptionally durable blade is micro-chip resistant.
- Full-tang design provides perfect balance.
- Rounded spine and bolster offer ultimate comfort in the hand.
- Handle suitable for right- or left-handed use.
- Recessed bolster allows for easy honing and sharpening.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.