Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Stock Pot
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. Use this high-performance stockpot for everything from simmering stocks and soups to boiling water for cooking pasta, vegetables or shellfish.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated lid keeps food warm.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- 8-qt. cap.; 10 1/2" diam., 5 3/4" high.
- 6 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 500°F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.