Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Coffee Grinder
Our Open Kitchen coffee grinder offers the perfect balance of affordability, contemporary style and hardworking performance. An easy press-and-hold button sets the stainless-steel blades into motion for fast, even grinding to the perfect consistency. The generous capacity handles everything from your perfect morning cup to large-batch brewing for a crowd.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Combines 220W motor with stainless-steel blades to offer fast, efficient grinding.
- Grinds up to 1/3 cup beans (enough to brew 14 cups of coffee).
- Grinds whole spices such as peppercorns, coriander seeds and mustard seeds.
- Press-and-hold button grinds to desired consistency.
- 4" x 3" x 6 3/4" high.
- 2.6-oz. cap.
- Holds up to 1/3 cup coffee beans (to make approx. 8 Tbs. ground coffee).
- 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Cord wrap on base.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- Stainless-steel grinding bowl and clear plastic lid.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Unplug grinder before cleaning.
- Wipe blade, bowl and exterior with a damp cloth or paper towel to remove excess ground coffee or ground food.
- Use a small, dry brush to dislodge dry particles of food. Wash lid in warm soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Clean completely after each use to prevent flavours from one food being transferred to the next. Check under blade, as food can collect there.
- To dislodge stubborn food particles, place lid on coffee grinder. Then press and hold Grinding button for 3 to 5 seconds, using the empty bowl.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.