Williams Sonoma Egg Poacher
Our uniquely designed tool simplifies poaching an egg from start to finish. Just crack an egg into the ladle base, then slowly lower it into simmering water and wait for about 10 seconds until egg sets slightly and hold its shape before you release it into the water to finish cooking. After your egg is done to your liking, use the perforated ladle to scoop it out while draining excess water.
- Flat base allows you to rest the ladle on the countertop as you pour the cracked egg into it.
- Extra-long handle makes it easy to remove cooked eggs from water.
- Holes quickly drain excess water from the poached egg—simply tilt back to pour out water.
- You can repeat the poaching process for multiple eggs, waiting for each egg to set slightly in the ladle before releasing it into the water to finish cooking.
- Developed exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Nylon and silicone construction.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 12 1/4" long, 3 3/4" diam.
- Made in China.
- Fill saucepan with a few inches of water and a dash of vinegar. Heat water on high until it reaches a bare simmer and bubbles start appearing at the bottom of pan.
- Crack a cold, fresh egg into ladle. Slowly lower the ladle with the egg into simmering water; it should take about 10 seconds. After this time, the egg white should be cooked just enough to hold its shape. Gently tilt the ladle to release the egg into the water to finish cooking. Poaching time depends on the size of the egg and altitude. Egg whites should be completely cooked, while the yolk should be runny.
- Gently lift egg from water with ladle. Drain holes are designed to drain excess water from the poached egg – just tilt back to pour out water.
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.