Ooni Pro Outdoor Pizza Oven
The Ooni Pro is the world's most versatile outdoor oven, capable of burning wood, charcoal, pellets or gas. Double the size of the Ooni 3, the Ooni Pro bakes a 16" pizza and slow-roasts large cuts of meat. All you need to do is provide the food and maintain a steady base temperature with charcoal, adding wood kindling for a burst of deep wood-fired flavour.
- Multi-fuel outdoor oven lets you cook more food at a wider temperature range.
- Large cooking surface allows oven to bake 16" pizzas and bread; roast large cuts of meat; and cook fish, stews and vegetables.
- Includes a wood & charcoal burner (pellet burner and propane gas burner sold separately).
- Reaches 932°F in 20 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in 60 seconds.
- Oven is easily transportable for storage, tailgating parties and camping trips.
- Includes four stone baking boards, two doors, wood & charcoal burner, safety gloves and instruction manual.
- 22 1/2" x 13" x 32" high (including chimney, with legs extended).
- Cooking surface: 17 3/4" sq.
- 60 lb.
- Made in China.
- Glass door with thermometer lets you monitor oven temperature at a glance.
- Pizza door with letterbox opening allows you to easily slide pizzas in and out.
- Cordierite baking stone offers high heat retention.
- Rustproof brushed stainless-steel construction.
- Insulated body maintains energy efficiency.
- Chimney clip makes the oven easy to pack up and move.
- Three legs keep the oven stable on any surface.
- FSC-certified wood handles.
- Simple assembly.
- Designed for outdoor use only.
- Comes with a wood & charcoal burner. Uses any charcoal that is suitable for cooking, as well as pieces of dry hardwood (up to 10" long and 1 1/2" diam.).
- Ooni Pro Pellet Burner is sold separately. We recommend using Uuni Pellets, which are 100% food-safe hardwood.
- Ooni Pro Gas Burner is sold separately and runs on propane.
- Heat oven to top temperature to burn off residue.
- Once oven is completely cool, wipe down the inside with dry paper towels.
- Use stainless-steel cleaner on the outer shell. Avoid abrasive cleaning products.
- Stone baking boards can be cleaned by heating oven to top temperature. They can also be hand washed with warm water. Dry boards in a conventional oven for a minimum of 2 hours at 140°F. Boards are not dishwasher safe.
- Store oven indoors to protect it from the elements.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.