Technivorm Moccamaster 10-Cup Glass Coffee Maker
The award-winning Moccamaster coffeemaker perfectly synchronizes grind, brew time and temperature to brew world-class coffee in about six minutes. Hand made and individually tested in the Netherlands, this machine brews directly into a glass carafe on an independently powered hot plate, so coffee tastes fresh and stays piping hot.
- Precision machine quietly brews one of the world's finest pots of coffee in just 4 to 6 minutes.
- Operation couldn't be simpler—just fill the brew basket, add water and press the power switch.
- Automatic drip-stop temporarily stops the machine, so you can pour a cup before the brewing cycle is finished.
- 10-cup glass carafe.
- An independently powered, energy-efficient hot plate with two heat settings keeps coffee at the ideal serving temperature and prevents scorching.
- Special copper heating element keeps water temperature at a consistent 200°F throughout brewing for optimal flavour and less bitterness.
- Innovative 9-hole spray arm disperses the water over the entire grind for a remarkably even soak prior to extraction.
- Copper lining along the spray arm keeps the water temperature consistent throughout the wetting stage.
- To ensure a precise coffee/water contact time, a cone-shaped brew basket funnels the grind to the perfect bed depth.
- To avoid oil and residue buildup, several parts are removable for cleaning, ensuring great tasting coffee every time.
- Illuminated power button is easy to see in the dark.
- BPA free.
- 13" x 6 3/4" x 15" high.
- 40-fl.-oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Netherlands.
- For use with #4 paper filters.
- Clean the brewer regularly with a moist cloth and wipe dry.
- After each use, hand-wash the brew-basket with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly.
- Hand-wash glass carafe.
- Do not submerge brewer in liquid.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.