Williams Sonoma Family of Brands Spring Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Williams-Sonoma, Inc. ("Sponsor"), 3250 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94109.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am PST on April 9, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 pm PST on May 2, 2021 ("End Date").
- ELIGIBILITY:The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older as of their time of entry. Employees and agents, including their family (parents, children, siblings, spouse) and members of their household (whether or not related), of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, distributors, divisions, agencies or of any related entity, including any consultants to Sponsor, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE: Four (4) $500 CAD gift cards, valid at West Elm, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and/or Pottery Barn Kids will be available to be won on the draw date set out below (Total Approximate Retail Value: $2000 CAD). Gift card subject to standard gift card terms and conditions; see gift card for details. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash and may not be substituted or transferred by the winner. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING A PRIZE; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
- HOW TO ENTER: There is one way to enter the Sweepstakes: Complete the Sweepstakes entry form in its entirety available online at http://www.williams-sonoma.ca/sunshine-sweepstakes or at any West Elm, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, or Pottery Barn Kids stores in Canada (excluding Quebec). All entries must be received by the End Date. Only one entry per family unit is allowed (a family unit is those persons having the same last name and address). All entry information and materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be determined by a computerized random selection conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries on or around May 3, 2021 in San Francisco, California. All results of the selections are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. For all prizes, only Canadian residents who have correctly answered the mathematical skill testing question may be declared the winner. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If by reason of a printing, computer or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a computerized random selection to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify potential winners will be made by telephone and/or email within seven (7) days of the computerized random selection. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, late or misdirected mail or delivery or communication problems of any kind. If unable to make contact with the winner within seven (7) days after Sponsor first attempts to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days after Sponsor first attempts to notify the winner, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- VERIFICATION OF WINNER: Potential winners may be required to sign, notarize and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Prize and/or Publicity Release. There is typically a fee of $10.00-$15.00 for the services of a Notary Public. Notaries Public can be found at most bank locations, as well as other locations
- Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, including any which may affect your entry or the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, late or illegible entries. Entries not in compliance with these Official Rules are disqualified. Sponsor shall have the absolute right to determine if an entry is in compliance with these Official Rules without notice to the person attempting to enter.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules or tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without notice to the disqualified or banned person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- The construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in San Francisco, California.
- To obtain a list of the official winners (after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: Canadian 2021 Sunshine Sweepstakes, 3250 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94109. Please specify "winners list" or "Official Rules" in your request.