Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven with Brass, 3 1/4-Qt., White
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This petite French oven is perfect for cooking grains and other sumptuous sides. The round bottom and textured lid are similar in design to the traditional Japanese cast-iron tool for cooking rice – both circulate and distribute moisture for fluffy, airy and delicious results. The oven is also great for simmering jams, soups and stews.
- 3 1/4-qt. cap.
- Heavy enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly coloured "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, providing additional heat resistance and a rougher surface, which results in better browning.
- Domed Chistera lid features spikes that promote self-basting to keep food moist.
- Nickel-plated brass knob; white French oven comes with solid brass knob.
- Made in France.
- 7 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high.
- 3 1/4-qt. cap.
- 9 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against hard surfaces.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use potholder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.