Staub Cast-Iron 4-Piece Grill Set
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This starter set includes everything you need to sauté, grill and bake, with cookware designed to transfer efficiently from the stovetop to the tabletop.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly coloured "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavourful results.
- Made in France.
4-Piece Set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 12" grill pan.
- 5 1/2-qt. round cocotte with lid.
- Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2" high; 5 lb.
- 12" Grill Pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 10 lb.
- 5 1/2-Qt. Round Cocotte: 10" diam., 6" high; 12 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evapourated juices directly back down on top of the food itself for more even basting.
- Enamel over cast iron ensures slow, even heat distribution.
- Designed for oven-to-table presentation.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against hard surfaces.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use potholder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.