Coffee Makers For Hot, Cold and Specialty Coffee Beverages
While making your coffee at home can save you time and money, you'll still want your beverage to taste as if it came from a coffee shop. The premium coffee makers at Williams Sonoma Canada are designed to help you make fresh, flavourful beverages that you'll look forward to every morning. Choose from a variety of models to best suit your household needs, then add accessories to improve your coffee-making experience.
Premium Coffee Machines
Some people like to make their coffee manually for a more personalized, hands-on experience, while others would rather just push a button. No matter what kind of coffee drinker you are, Williams Sonoma Canada has the best appliance for you. Browse to find the right one to add to your kitchen countertops.
- Single-serve machines typically run on K-cups, allowing for easy and mess-free operation. Simply add the pod, choose your brew size and press the corresponding button to brew your beverage.
- Drip coffee makers are the ideal choice for households with a lot of coffee drinkers. They use filters and coffee grinds and can brew anywhere from eight to 18 cups at once.
- Cold-brew coffee machines are specially designed to facilitate cold-brew coffee making. After adding coarsely ground coffee and water, the mixture will need to steep for 12 to 24 hours to ensure a smooth, low-acid taste.
- French presses also make delicious coffee from coarse grinds but produce hot coffee, not cold brew. After saturating the coffee with hot water and letting it steep, you'll push down on the plunger to filter out sediment and create a full-bodied brew.
- Pour-over coffee appliances let you customize your brew to your specific taste preferences. Everything from the grind size and amount to the water temperature and amount can affect the taste, so it may take some trial and error to find the perfect recipe for you.
- Automatic and manual espresso machines are also available for those who prefer specialty coffee drinks, like americanos, lattes, macchiatos and cappuccinos.
Once you've found the perfect coffee appliance to add to your kitchen countertops, browse for the accessories you'll need to complete your coffee station. Start with coffee pods or ground coffee, depending on what your machine takes. If you prefer to grind your own, whole coffee beans and coffee grinders are also available. Some appliances require coffee filters, so be sure to have extras on hand at all times. You can also find specialty items like milk frothers to add a frothy finishing touch to your coffee beverages.
Shop for coffee makers at Williams Sonoma Canada to help you make hot, fresh coffee to wake you up in the morning. Choose from a variety of popular options, including compact single-serve machines, manual French presses and classic drip coffee appliances. Add premium accessories, like coffee grinders and milk frothers, to turn your kitchen countertop into a barista-quality coffee station.