Schmidt Brothers Bonded Teak 7" Boning Knife
Brothers Jordan and Jared Schmidt lend a designer's sensibility to the creation of their knives and – in the process – have redefined the art of modern knife making. German steel blades are hand ground, polished and sharpened to an 18° angle and finished with titanium to prevent rusting. Double bolsters and their signature Schmidt Brothers Curve® promote ideal hand position and leverage. The richly grained teak handle is bonded using cutting-edge technology to create its seamless, ergonomic shape. Use the slender, curved boning knife for trimming and boning meat, fish and poultry. A great value, it makes a wonderful addition to your everyday knife collection.
- Etched blades are ground, polished and sharpened by hand from premium German steel.
- Each blade is hand-sharpened to an 18° edge.
- Handles are beautifully sculpted of South Asian teak.
- Blades feature Schmidt Bros. logo and Schmidt Brothers Curve®.
- Steel and wood are bonded together for a seamless cutting experience.
- 7"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 4.6 oz.
- Made in China.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.