Ruffoni Historia Hammered Copper Covered Roaster with Turkey Knob
Handcrafted at the Ruffoni workshop in the Italian Alps, this copper roasting pan accommodates large turkeys or meat roasts, with room for roasted vegetables on the side. The hand-hammered copper construction provides superior heat conductivity while the tin-lined interior ensures safety and durability. The lid is topped with an expertly detailed cast-bronze turkey – a Williams Sonoma exclusive. Ideal for special occasions and holiday feasts, the elegant roaster makes a stunning centerpiece.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for superior heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Riveted handles are cast in solid bronze.
- Tin-lined copper lid is topped with cast-bronze turkey knob – a Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- 14 1/4" x 11 1/2" x 5" high with lid (17 3/4" long with handles).
- 6 1/2-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not compatible with induction cooktops.
- Oven safe to 430°F.
- To protect tin lining from damage, do not heat pan empty or at temperatures above 430°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads and harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop rich patina over time. This will not affect pan's cooking performance. To keep exterior looking new, use copper polish or combination of lemon and salt.
- Tin lining protects food from reacting with copper but will become discoloured over time. This is normal. Depending on frequency of use and type of food cooked, tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in tin-lined cookware.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.