Williams Sonoma FSC® Wood Locking Tongs, 9"
Lift, turn & serve food with style & ease. Made in Italy of stainless-steel with FSC®-certified walnut tips, our tongs combine superior functionality with exceptional craftsmanship. The scalloped wooden tips delicately grip food without tearing it & are safe for use with all types of cookware – including nonstick.
- Crafted in Italy of stainless-steel & sustainably sourced walnut.
- Made with wood from Forest Stewardship Council®–certified forests. Learn more.
- Non-scratching wooden tips remain naturally cool.
- Handles lock for compact storage.
- Hole for hanging on pot rack or utensil rack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" long.
- Made in Italy.
- Walnut is finished with protective mineral oil.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick, glass & porcelain cookware.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not allow tongs to sit in water or soak for extended periods of time.
- We recommend periodically applying thin coat of food-safe mineral oil to wood, which preserves its natural finish & texture & significantly extends life of tongs.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.