Gwendolyn by Trisha Yearwood Dinnerware Collection
Graceful dinnerware with a great story, this collection is inspired by Trisha Yearwood's mother, Gwendolyn. When the country music star was a child, her mom was a teacher who moonlighted as a wedding planner & cake decorator. Gwendolyn sketched intricate icing designs for the cakes she created. After she passed, Trisha & her sister found their mother's drawings. We used those original images to create the unique elements of this special dinnerware collection. Made of embossed glazed stoneware with a hand-painted patina, each piece is stamped with a copy of Gwendolyn's signature.
- Crafted of embossed stoneware with white glaze & hand-painted patina.
- Stamped with copy of Gwendolyn's signature.
- Microwave-safe & dishwasher-safe (excluding cake stand, which is hand-wash).
- Made in Portugal.
- Dinner plates, salad plates, bowls & mugs sold individually & in sets of four.
- Serving bowl, platter, charger & cake stand sold individually.