Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Deep Oven, 5 1/4-Qt.
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset's Signature collection of enameled cast-iron cookware seamlessly blends classic form with enameled cast-iron construction that provides superior heat retention & distribution. This deep Dutch oven's increased capacity helps to contain splatters & reduces boil overs, making it ideal for boiling pasta & frying chicken, as well as simmering your favourite soups, stews & stocks.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling & wear & tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand colour makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking & burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic knob in stainless-steel or light gold provides secure grip & is oven safe to 500°F.
- Dishwasher-safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Commercial Grade: Thoughtfully designed & expertly engineered to meet rigourous standards & best practices from select commercial testing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 12 3/4" wide with handles; 7 1/4" high with lid.
- 5 1/4-qt. cap.
- 10 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat retention & requires no additional seasoning.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Cast-iron round deep oven is oven & broiler safe to 500°F; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 390°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue & stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Cast Iron Lifetime Limited Warranty – Le Creuset® of America, Inc.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
Le Creuset cookware is warranted to you by Le Creuset of America, Inc. to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of its purchase. For this Lifetime Limited Warranty to apply, you must follow the care and use instructions provided with the utensil. This warranty covers normal household use only.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY NOT COVER?
This warranty does not cover damage from abuse, commercial use or other non-consumer use, neglect, abnormal wear or tear, overheating, or any use not in accordance with the cookware instructions provided with the utensil. This warranty does not cover damages such as the cost of repairing or replacing other property that is damaged due to a defect in the utensil, the cost for transportation of the utensil to get warranty service, loss of time, loss of use, or other consequential or incidental damages.
* The lifetime limited warranty does not apply to cookware products with a nonstick coating, non-cast iron pieces and accessories.
WHO IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
This Lifetime Limited Warranty covers the original retail consumer purchaser of the utensil, or a consumer who receives the utensil new and unused as a gift from the original retail purchaser. Coverage terminates if a covered consumer sells or otherwise transfers the utensil (this warranty is provided only to consumers, and all express and implied warranties to non-consumers are disclaimed).
HOW LONG DOES THIS WARRANTY LAST?
This Lifetime Limited Warranty begins on the date of purchase and lasts as long as a covered consumer owns the cookware.
STILL NEED HELP?
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST