Instant Pot 6-Qt. Pro Multi-Use Pressure Cooker
This next-generation Instant Pot Pro features faster preheating and overall cooking time, which means you'll spend less time in the kitchen. It also boasts 28 smart cooking programs and five favourite settings for your recipes. An essential for every kitchen, the versatile pressure cooker has an upgraded steam release switch with a noise-diffusing cover plus easy-grip handles on the inner pot, a large LCD screen and an auto-sealing lid.
- All-in-one machine is a pressure cooker, sous-vide machine, slow cooker, rice cooker, food warmer, yogurt maker, cake maker, sauté pan and steamer.
- 6-qt. capacity cooks up to six portions – ideal for families, meal prep and batch cooking.
- 28 customizable Smart Programs take guesswork out of cooking with one-touch convenience.
- 5 Favourite programs for one-touch access to your recipes with preferred cooking times and temperatures.
- Features 20% faster preheating plus up to 70% faster cooking than other cooking methods.
- Large, bright LCD screen offers easy, intuitive control.
- Upgraded stainless-steel inner pot features extra-thick aluminum layer for faster, more efficient heating and flat bottom for optimal searing and sautéing.
- Easy Grip handles on inner pot facilitate lifting and carrying and lock pot in place for stir-frying.
- Upgraded gentle steam release switch with diffusing cover reduces noise and prevents splashing.
- Built-in safety features include Overheat Protection™ and safety lid lock.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 12 3/4" x 12 3/4" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 13 lb. 1 oz.
- Cord: 36".
- Model #112-0123-01.
- Cooking pot is made of durable 18/8 stainless-steel with aluminum core for even heating.
- BPA-free, PFOA-free and PTFE-free.
- Innovative auto-sealing lid provides additional heat protection.
- Steam release reminder alert with 5-minute and 10-minute presets.
- Comes with extra stainless-steel stealing ring and steamer rack with handles.
- Recipes included.
- Inner pot is compatible with electric, ceramic and induction cooktops.
- Inner pot is oven safe to 450°F.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.