Instant Pot 6-Qt. Duo Plus Multi-Use Pressure Cooker
Part of the best-selling Duo™ family, the Instant Pot® Duo™ Plus builds upon the success of its predecessors with an upgraded lid, sous vide capabilities and a sterilizer for sanitizing bottles and utensils. Prepare incredibly succulent salmon fillets and juicy, fork-tender steaks with the sous vide function, then caramelize them to perfection with the sauté setting. Cooking with your Instant Pot is now easier than ever, thanks to a redesigned control panel that shows progress at a glance.
- 9-in-1 pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan, food warmer, sous vide and sterilizer.
- 15 customizable Smart Programs for quick one-touch cooking: pressure cook, soup, broth, cake, egg, slow cook, sauté, rice, bean, grain, porridge, oatmeal, sterilize, yogurt and sous vide.
- One-touch Keep Warm program keeps food ready for serving.
- Contemporary black-on-white display is easy to read, shows full cooking progress and includes dedicated Start button.
- Innovative auto-sealing lid with switch for easy, stress-free venting.
- Stainless-steel (18/8) inner pot with tri-ply bottom stays in place for perfect sautéing.
- Cook up to 6 portions, perfect for growing families, meal prep and batch cooking.
- Use it at home and bring it on the road – RV trips, sporting events and more.
- Up to 70% faster and more energy efficient than other cooking methods.
- Dishwasher-safe lid and inner pot for quick and easy cleanup.
- 10+ proven safety features, including Overheat Protection™ and safe locking lid.
- Extra sealing ring and stainless-steel steamer rack included.
- Over 1,000 recipes available on the Instant Pot app.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #112-0126-01.
- 12 1/4" x 13 1/2" x 13" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 11.5 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher-safe.
- Wipe exterior, interior and inner base rim of cooker with damp sponge, then dry with clean cloth to prevent rust.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.