Dash No Kid Hungry Tiny Chef Mini Waffle Maker
Stock the kitchen with culinary art & help fight childhood hunger at the same time.
We teamed up with the creators of The Tiny Chef Show to design the original artwork on this exclusive waffle maker. Building on the success of the original Dash Mini Waffle Maker, this deluxe version is just as fun & easy to use. Dual plates heat evenly & feature a new, ultra-durable TruGlide® Pro nonstick coating to bake mini waffles to a crispy, even finish without sticking. In addition to traditional batter, the versatile appliance also creates waffles from a range of ingredients, including shredded potatoes & cookie dough. The waffle maker benefits Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry® campaign to end childhood hunger in America.
- Makes 4" diam. waffle in minutes.
- Heats up quickly – indicator light alerts you when appliance is ready.
- Simple to use – just plug in appliance, add batter & close lid.
- PFOA-free nonstick aluminum cooking surface releases waffles smoothly & is easy to clean.
- Compact design with integrated cord wrap is ideal for small spaces.
- Comes with cleaning brush & recipe book.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- 30% of retail price benefits Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry campaign.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Waffle Maker: 6 1/2" x 5" x 2 3/4" high.
- Makes 4" diam. waffle.
- Cleaning Brush: 6 3/4" long.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China.
- Model #DMW500GBTC06.
- Bakelite® cover.
- This product is intended for use in the United States & Canada & is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Caution: Hot surfaces. Never touch cooking surface or cover while appliance is in use. Always use handle to lift & lower cover.
- Do not use metal utensils as they may damage nonstick cooking surface. Use heat-resistant nylon, wood or silicone utensils.
- Before cleaning, unplug appliance & allow it to cool completely.
- Loosen any food that is stuck to cooking plates with included cleaning brush.
- Wipe down cooking surface & cover with damp, soapy cloth. Rinse cloth thoroughly & wipe down again.
- If food is burned onto cooking surface, apply small amount of cooking oil & let sit for 5–10 minutes. Dislodge food with included cleaning brush. If any food remains, apply more cooking oil & let sit for a few hours, then clean as directed above.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents to clean appliance as they may damage exterior & nonstick cooking surface.
- Dry appliance completely before storing.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Stainless-Steel Nesting Mixing Bowls, Set of 5
Stainless Steel Nesting Mixing Bowls, Set Of 5