Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Food Processor with Spiralizer & Dicer
Meet the ultimate kitchen prep centre – this innovative multitasker is Cuisinart's most versatile machine yet. In addition to attachments for chopping, slicing, shredding, kneading, blending and pureeing, it comes with both a dicer and spiralizer kit that let you create all sorts of intricate cuts – from perfect little squares to gorgeous ribbons and spirals.
- Expands your culinary creativity with precise dicing and spiralizing along with standard food processor functions including chopping, slicing, pureeing and shredding.
- For spiralizing, the processor includes ribbon and spaghetti-cut blades that transform vegetables into colourful garnishes or healthy low-carb "noodles."
- For dicing, it features a special stainless-steel disc with a 10mm grid, plus a cleaning tool and storage case.
- Use the all-purpose stainless-steel blade for chopping, mixing and pureeing.
- The reversible shredding disc offers medium or fine consistency and the slicing disc adjusts for 1mm to7mm thickness thicknesses.
- Hardworking dough blade easily kneads even the stiffest pasta or bread doughs.
- Two work bowls—4 1/2-cup and 13-cup capacity—handle prep jobs of all sizes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #FP-1300WS.
- 16 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 8" high.
- 21 lb.
- 13-cup cap. (8-cup thin liquid cap.).
- Includes 4 1/2-cup cap. and 13-cup cap. work bowls.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Supreme R Wide-mouth feed tube fits whole fruits and vegetables to minimize pre-cutting.
- Convenient rubberized controls for High, Low, Off and Pulse.
- SealTight™ Advantage feature seals bowl and prevents leaks even when full.
- Plastic housing.
- BPA-free work bowls.
- Accessory storage case.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are top-rack dishwasher-safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.