Calphalon Premier Nonstick 11" Griddle
Calphalon's latest nonstick technology makes this griddle a top pick for all-around ease of cooking and cleanup. Feel free to use your favourite kitchen tools – the newly enhanced triple-layer nonstick interior withstands metal utensils to help you take on any recipe. Food slides out effortlessly and the versatile hard-anodized aluminum griddle is both dishwasher-safe and oven safe.
- Hard-anodized aluminum promotes even heating without hot spots.
- Ultra-durable, three-layer nonstick finish is metal-utensil safe and easy to clean.
- Improved nonstick coating is 40% longer-lasting than Calphalon Classic.
- Enhanced nonstick release is 20% better than Calphalon Contemporary.
- Long, double-riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on stovetop.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/4" sq., 3" high; 20 1/2" long including handle.
- 2 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Nonstick cookware is naturally subject to wear and tear. We recommend replacing your pans as needed or approximately every five years.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads and harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on interior can be removed with soft bristle brush. Use nonabrasive pad or sponge to clean exterior.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Lifetime Warranty
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
- Wedding Registry Bonus Gift
To celebrate your wedding and to thank you for registering, we’re offering great bonus gifts when your guests have purchased $500 of Calphalon products from your registry. Enjoy a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 8" Fry Pan and a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 2 1/2-qt. Saucepan (a $300 retail value) when you register for and receive Calphalon kitchenware gifts totaling $500 or more.*Print Offer