Calphalon Premier Nonstick Fry Pans, Set of 2, 8" & 10"
Calphalon's latest nonstick technology makes these fry pans a top pick for all-around ease of cooking and cleanup. Feel free to use your favourite kitchen tools – the newly enhanced triple-layer nonstick interior withstands metal utensils to help you take on any recipe. Food slides out effortlessly and the versatile hard-anodized aluminum pans are both dishwasher-safe and oven safe.
- Set includes 8" and 10" fry pans.
- Hard-anodized aluminum promotes even heating without hot spots.
- Ultra-durable, three-layer nonstick finish is metal-utensil safe and easy to clean.
- Improved nonstick coating is 40% longer-lasting than Calphalon Classic.
- Enhanced nonstick release is 20% better than Calphalon Contemporary.
- Long, double-riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on stovetop.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2 lb.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in USA with American and imported materials.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Nonstick cookware is naturally subject to wear and tear. We recommend replacing your pans as needed or approximately every five years.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads and harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on interior can be removed with soft bristle brush. Use nonabrasive pad or sponge to clean exterior.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.