Brim Combination 19 Bar Espresso Machine & Programmable 10-Cup Coffee Maker
The Brim 19-Bar Espresso Maker and 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker prepares all your daily favourites, from café-style espresso drinks to a comforting pot of smooth-flavoured drip coffee. A steam wand produces frothed in minutes for cappuccinos and lattes. Drip-coffee fans will appreciate the adjustable strength settings, 24-hour programming and keep-warm feature.
- Dual brewer makes espressos, cappuccinos, lattes or classic drip coffee.
- Powerful 1350W system ensures optimal brewing temperatures.
- 19-bar pressure and portafilter for a true espresso experience.
- Brews one or two cups of espresso at a time.
- Adjustable knob switches easily between espresso, steam and off functions.
- Steam wand for quick heating and frothing of milk; includes removable cover to prevent buildup and ease cleaning.
- Drip coffee strength selector: light, medium, strong or extra-strong (1–4 cups).
- Programmable up to 24 hours in advance for drip coffee.
- 10-cup glass carafe with warming plate.
- Reusable gold tone coffee filter.
- Keep Warm and Time Since Brew functions for drip coffee.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 10 1/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- Drip coffee: 52-oz. water tank.
- Espresso: 27-oz. water tank.
- 9 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Model #50018.
- LED digital display.
- Programmable keep-warm and auto-off settings.
- Includes two espresso filters and tamper.
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
- Automatic clean indicator after 300 brew cycles.
- Convenient cord storage.
- All parts that come in contact with coffee or liquids are BPA free.
- Use & Care
- Clean all detachable parts such as filter and funnel with warm water.
- Follow instruction manual for occasional deep cleaning and removal of mineral deposits.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.