Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer
Airfryer meets countertop oven with delicious results. The Breville Smart Oven Air Fry puts 11 cooking techniques right at your fingertips, including airfrying with amazing crispness. The Element iQ® system does all the work, setting the ideal cooking time and temperature for baking, toasting, pizza, cookies, slow cooking and more.
- 11 preset functions include Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm, Air-Fry and Slow Cook.
- Air-Fry function combines intense heat and maximum airflow to create crispy, browned results.
- Slow Cook function features Hi and Lo settings and keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Dual-speed Convection mode cooks food up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces an even crispier result, ideal for airfrying and roasting.
- Includes 13" nonstick pizza pan, 11" x 13" enamel roasting pan, airfry basket, wire rack and broiling rack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 18 1/2" x 15 3/4" x 11" high.
- Interior: 12 1/2" x 13 3/4" x 7 1/2" high.
- 0.8 cu. ft. interior cap.
- 28 lb. 10 oz.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Model #BOV860.
- Element iQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for fast, even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Temperature range adjusts from 120°F–450°F.
- Toasts up to 6 slices of bread at once.
- Bagel and Toast functions each feature 7 darkness settings.
- Frozen button adds cooking time to defrost, then cook frozen food.
- Rack adjusts to multiple positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Temperature button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior with nonstick interior.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation; exterior of unit heats up when in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on nonstick interior.
- Hand-wash removable wire rack, broiling rack, pizza pan, roasting pan and air-fry basket in warm, soapy water with soft sponge or soft plastic scouring pad.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- We do not recommend dishwasher cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, metal scouring pads or metal utensils.
- Crumb tray: After each use, slide out crumb tray and discard crumbs. Wipe tray with soft, damp sponge. Nonabrasive liquid cleanser may be used to avoid stain buildup. Apply cleanser to sponge – not tray – before cleaning. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean oven exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using soft plastic scouring pad.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.