Breville Smart Oven with Convection
Breville's expert designers have streamlined life in the kitchen by creating the world's best countertop oven. Simply select the desired function and an internal sensor automatically calculates the time required for perfect results.
- Compact size saves counter space.
- Heat setting range from 120°F to 450°F.
- Nine functions include toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat and warm.
- “Smart” internal-sensor technology automatically adjusts power and calculates cooking time.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Two-hour timer with auto shut off.
- Optional convection fan cooks foods up to 30% faster.
- Nonstick baking chamber.
- Magnetic baking rack slides out when door is opened.
- Includes baking and broiling trays, plus a pizza pan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Baking rack.
- 12" sq. enamel baking tray.
- 12" sq. enamel broiling tray.
- 13" nonstick pizza pan.
- Model #BOV800XL.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 18 1/2" x 16 1/4" x 11 1/4" high.
- 0.8-cu.-ft. interior.
- 21 lb. 3 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan and baking pan are dishwasher-safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Savory Countertop Oven Baking 4-Piece Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Savory Toaster-Oven Baking 4-Piece Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Pro Nonstick 4-Piece Countertop Oven Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Pro 4-Piece Toaster Oven Set