All-Clad FUSIONTEC™ Skillet Fry Pan, 9 1/2"
All-Clad has expertly crafted the ideal oven-to-table collection that looks as good as it cooks. The FUSIONTEC line features an ultra-durable thick steel core for steady, even heating along with a rugged natural ceramic finish that resists chips, scratches & stains. These smart design elements make it easy for you to prepare your favourite recipes flawlessly while the striking finish of the cookware is sure to impress guests when you serve dinner. All the pieces in this collection feature branded, stainless-steel handles that are riveted for a safe, strong grip & dripless rims that allow neat pouring. FUSIONTEC is compatible with all cooktops – including induction – & is safe for use in the oven & broiler. This German-made skillet features a flat base & high sides for superior browning, basting frying. Its long handle makes it easy to flip food while keeping hands safely away from heat.
- Thick steel core distributes heat steadily & evenly.
- Natural ceramic finish resists chips, scratches & stains.
- Dripless rim enables neat pouring.
- Handcrafted 18/10 stainless-steel handles are secured for strength & comfort.
- Smooth ceramic finish is easy to clean.
- Ideal for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven & broiler safe to 500°F.
- Commercial Grade: Thoughtfully designed & expertly engineered to meet rigourous standards & best practices from select commercial testing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- 4 lb.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Compatible with all stovetops, including induction.
- If using induction, select burner closest in size to base diam. of pan.
- Oven & broiler safe to 500°F.
- Prior to first use, fill pan 2/3 full of water & add 2–3 Tbs. household vinegar. Boil water-vinegar mixture for 5–10 minutes. Rinse pan by hand & dry thoroughly.
- After cooking, allow pan to cool before cleaning.
- Never place hot pan under cold water, as it can damage ceramic finish.
- After using, rinse with hot water to remove excess food.
- Soak in warm, soapy water, then wash with sponge or soft cloth. Use nylon scouring pad for more difficult cleaning.
- For burned-on food, sprinkle surface generously with baking soda, add water & bring to a boil. Use wooden spoon to loosen food particles from surface.
- Rinse with warm water & dry immediately to prevent spotting.
- Dry pan thoroughly before storing.
- Avoid using oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents & detergents containing chlorine bleach, all of which can damage pan.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices. If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it – guaranteed. Click here for details.