Instant Pot Ultimate Mac & Cheese
Instant Pot mac & cheese is better than ever, thanks to our new recipe made with four premium cheeses. The rich, creamy four-cheese sauce is a blend of Cheddar, Parmesan, Romano and Asiago with buttermilk, herbs and spices. Preparation could not be faster or easier: cook the macaroni for 7 minutes in the Instant Pot, then stir in butter and milk along with our cheese and seasoning mixture.
- 16.5 oz. (makes 4 servings).
- Includes elbow macaroni and savoury cheese and seasoning mixture.
- Made in USA with American and imported ingredients.
- Use & Care
Ultimate Mac & Cheese Recipe
- 1 package macaroni (included) 2 cups (500 ml) water 1 package cheese and seasoning mixture (included) 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk 4 Tbs. (1/2 stick/60 g) unsalted butter
- Combine the macaroni and water in an Instant Pot. Lock the lid in place, seal and set to cook at high pressure for 7 minutes. When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the steam. Carefully remove the lid and, using a wooden spoon, stir to separate the macaroni. Add the cheese and seasoning mixture, milk and butter and stir until combined. If texture becomes too dry, add 1/4 – 1/2 cup of milk. Serve immediately.
- Macaroni Mix: Cheddar, Parmesan, Romano, Asiago cheese (pasteurized milk, salt, cheese cultures, enzymes), whey, nonfat dry milk, salt, spices, onion powder, butter (cream), parsley, buttermilk, lactic acid, natural flavours, annatto and paprika extract (for colour).
- Elbow Macaroni: Wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate (iron), thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid.
- Contains wheat/gluten, milk.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with tree nuts (coconut), peanuts, soy, sesame, mustard.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.