Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill with BBQ Grids
Grill your favourite foods to perfection year-round with the Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill, which features a nonstick aluminum barbecue grid, infrared technology and a drip-tray design that result in up to 86 percent less smoke than conventional indoor electric grills. The efficient countertop grill heats quickly to an even, constant high temperature that’s perfect for searing the exterior of meats and other foods while keeping the interior juicy and flavourful. Advanced infrared technology maintains searing-hot temperatures, while the grill’s innovative design directs all the drippings to an easy-to-remove tray to keep your kitchen smoke-free, with less messy spattering. The unique appliance is easy to set up and provides even heating that lets you achieve beautiful browning without burning. The integrated heat reflectors help grill all sides of the food evenly, while the grid provides gorgeous grill marks. Easily detachable parts make cleaning a breeze.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Nonstick die-cast aluminum barbecue grid achieves a gorgeous sear with attractive grill marks.
- Infrared technology and drip-tray design result in 86 percent less smoke compared to standard electric countertop grills.
- Powerful infrared heat maintains a constant 446-degree-Fahrenheit cooking temperature for food that's perfectly seared on the outside, juicy on the inside.
- Reflectors located on the sides of the grill direct heat towards food for even cooking.
- Easy cleaning with dishwasher-safe removable parts– no more scraping and brushing.
- Comes with a recipe book.
- Grill measures 19 3/4"" wide x 14 1/2"" deep x 5 1/2" high.
- Grill weighs 12 pounds.
- 1800 watts of power.
- Preheats within six minutes.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Turkey.
- If cooking multiple batches, empty drip tray and wipe tray and grid with paper towel between each batch. Be careful: the grid and drip tray are hot during and for some time after use. Use oven mitts or pot holders to handle parts.
- Before cleaning, unplug the grill and let it cool completely.
- Wipe away excess grease.
- Soak the drip tray and grill grids in hot, soapy water for five minutes before washing.
- Clean the grids and the drip tray with a soft cloth or sponge in hot, soapy water or in the dishwasher.
- Wipe the base clean with a damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.