Philips Smoke-less Infrared Grill with BBQ & Steel-Wire Grids with Rotisserie
Bring the unbeatable taste, grilled appearance and low-fat benefits of grilling safely indoors year-round—with minimal smoke and splattering. This countertop electric grill employs advanced infrared technology to keep the grilltop searing hot while channeling drippings to a tray underneath that remains cool to minimize unpleasant smoke. Even better, it comes with a rotisserie attachment that features an automatic rotary skewer, which is engineered for consistent rotation, ensuring uniform cooking while sealing in food’s natural juices.
- Fast indoor grilling with almost no smoke—up to 97% less than standard electric grills.
- Heats up quickly to grill food at a constant 446°F, the ideal temperature to sear exteriors, leaving interiors juicy and tender.
- Comes with two grids: a robust die-cast aluminum non-stick barbecue grid and a steel-wire grid.
- Use the non-stick barbecue grid for bigger cuts of meat such as steaks, burgers and chops, and sear them with authentic grill marks.
- Use the wire grid for delicate ingredients like fish, vegetables and fruit.
- Reflectors on both sides direct the heat to the grid, ensuring evenly cooked, seared food.
- Stainless-steel rotisserie is designed exclusively for use with the Philips Indoor Smoke-less Grill.
- Elevated position allows constant heat circulation for perfect roasting.
- Removable, easy-to-clean chrome inserts reflect heat as automatic rotisserie turns, providing consistent cooking temperature.
- Rotisserie frame folds flat for convenient, compact storage.
- 19 3/4" x 14 1/2" x 5 1/2" high.
- 12 lb.
- 12" x 7" x 4 1/2" high.
- Accommodates meat and poultry up to 5 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China.
- Steel-wire grilling grid produces up to 97% less smoke and cast-aluminum barbecue grid produces up to 86% less smoke than standard American electric grills.
- Steel-wire grid is ready to grill instantly; barbecue grid preheats in just 6 minutes.
- Easy to set up and easy to clean, with dishwasher-safe grids.
- Includes recipe book.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Turkey.
- If cooking multiple batches, empty the drip tray, then wipe the tray and grid with paper towels between each batch. Be careful: the grid and drip tray are hot during use and for some time afterwards. Use oven mitts or pot holders to handle parts.
- To clean the grill, unplug and allow to cool.
- Remove excess grease with paper towel before removing the grid.
- Soak the grid in hot, soapy water for 5 minutes.
- Clean the base with a damp cloth.
- Clean the grid and drip tray with a soft sponge and hot water, or in the dishwasher.
- Never use abrasive cleaning agents and materials, as this damages the non-stick coating of the grids.
- Foldable frame and skewer set are top-rack dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.