Philips Smart Pasta Maker Plus & Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Fresh Pasta Cookbook
Exclusive to Williams Sonoma, this state-of-the-art appliance prepares and shapes authentic homemade pasta dough in fewer than 10 minutes. The fully automated machine weighs the flour and then indicates the correct amount of liquid for perfect pasta. Simply choose a program and press "start" — the machine mixes, kneads and extrudes with a push of a button. Fresh pasta doesn't get any easier than this! We've paired it with our Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Fresh Pasta Cookbook, which includes 25 fabulous recipes.
- Includes Philips Smart Pasta Maker Plus and Williams Sonoma Fresh Pasta Cookbook.
- Pasta Maker mixes and shapes 2-3 portions (approx. 8.8 oz.) of fresh pasta dough in 10 minutes or less.
- Includes eight pasta-shape discs: penne, fettuccine, spaghetti, lasagna/dumpling, angel hair, thick spaghetti, tagliatelle and pappardelle.
- Hardcover cookbook includes more than 25 recipes along with full-colour photos and expert tips.
- Recipe highlights include fettuccine with asparagus, spring peas & creamy burrata, penne with fennel seed Bolognese, zucchini ravioli with mint & pea pesto, hand-cut noodles with three-chile arrabbiata, bucatini with pancetta, white bean sauce &garlicky breadcrumbs.
- 12 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- 15 lb. 3 oz.
- Model #HR2382/16.
- Fully automatic operation for mixing, kneading and extruding.
- Automatically senses when extrusion should start.
- Auto-weighing technology takes out the guesswork of measuring.
- Includes tools for easy one-push cleaning.
- Smart storage for discs.
- With pasta making so easy, you can have fun trying flavourful dough additions such as herbs, spinach and beets.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Removable parts and attachments are dishwasher-safe.
- To clean housing, wipe with a damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.