Philips ProMix Hand Blender
Make soups, sauces, smoothies and baby food at the touch of a button. The Philips ProMix hand blender is lightweight and easy to hold, with a responsive trigger control – the harder you press, the higher the speed. The included whisk and chopper make this an extremely versatile tool for all kinds of recipes.
- SpeedTouch technology offers easy one-handed use and speed control with a single finger.
- Unique bell shape optimizes the blending flow for faster, more consistent results.
- Whisk accessory for whipping cream, mayonnaise, eggs, pancake batter and more.
- XL chopper accessory for chopping nuts, raw meat, onions, hard cheese, boiled eggs, garlic, herbs, dry bread, chocolate.
- Multichopper accessory chops food into small, evenly sized pieces; ideal for onions, cheese, hard-boiled eggs, pickles and ham.
- 3 1/2" x 2" x 9" long.
- 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Model # HR1686/92.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Hungary.
- Includes blender, beaker, whisk, and XL chopper with bowl and multichopper.
- Turbo Boost blends the toughest foods to a smooth consistency.
- Titanium-coated blades are stronger than conventional stainless-steel blades.
- Blending beaker has marked measurements and a pour spout.
- Includes recipe booklet.
- The blades are very sharp. Do not touch the blades or blender bar, especially ?when the appliance is plugged in. Handle carefully when removing, inserting or cleaning. Exercise care when removing or inserting the cutter blade for the chopper attachment.
- Do not immerse the motor unit, the blender bar, the multi chopper gear unit, the XL chopper gear unit, and the whisk gear unit in water or any other liquids, nor rinse them under the tap. Use a moist cloth to clean these parts. Only the blender bar blade and guard can be rinsed under the tap.
- Never use scouring pads, abrasive cleaning agents or aggressive liquids such as alcohol, gasoline or acetone to clean the appliance.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.