Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Pizza Stone
Designed to replicate the baking surface of a pizzeria-style brick oven, our pizza stone evenly absorbs, retains and disperses heat to produce perfect results every time. The porous surface also absorbs moisture to ensure a crisp, golden crust. The pan is ideal for baking artisan loaves and flatbread, too.
- Promotes uniform cooking with crisp bottom crust.
- Can also be used to bake bread, pastries and baked goods.
- Ready to use – no seasoning or conditioning required.
- 10" sq.
- Made in China.
- Place pizza stone in oven on middle or lowest rack. Set oven to 500°F and heat stone for 30 minutes prior to baking.
- Use oven mitt or glove to remove hot stone from oven.
- The surface will naturally darken and discolour, but will not affect performance.
- After stone has cooled down, scrape off any remaining food and use scrub brush to clean off surface. Do not use soap or steel wool.
- Do not soak.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.