Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma 4-Slice Toaster Oven
Our stainless-steel toaster oven gets a sleek update with a new LCD display screen and digital countdown timer, making it easier to pull together meals from morning toast to broiled dinners and baked desserts. The efficient design offers a generous interior capacity in a compact footprint.
- LCD display with 60-minute digital countdown timer and beep signal when food is ready.
- Compact toaster oven accommodates a 9" pizza or 4 slices of toast.
- Five functions: Toast, Bake, Broil, Bagel and Keep Warm.
- Digital toast timer from 3 to 8 minutes for your preferred brownness.
- Oven temperature range from 150°F to 450°F.
- 1200W quartz heating elements ensure fast, even heating and temperature.
- Includes baking pan and wire rack.
- 14 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 8 3/4" high.
- 0.4-cu.-ft. interior.
- Product weight: 7 lb. 8 oz.
- Model #60062.
- Auto slide-out rack eases food access and removal.
- Internal slide-out crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Cool-touch door handle and power light for safety.
- Premium stainless-steel housing with stainless-steel dials.
- Nonstick interior wipes clean easily.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US and Canadian electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Place at least 2" to 4" away from the wall to allow heat flow, avoiding damage to cabinets and walls.
- Extreme caution should be exercised when using containers that are not metal or glass. Do not store any item on top of the oven when in operation.
- Wash the oven rack and baking pan in mild, soapy water. To remove stubborn spots, use a polyester or nylon pad. It is not recommended to wash baking pan in the dishwasher.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, scrubbing brushes, spray glass cleaners or chemical cleaners. Using a wet cloth, wipe the inside of the oven. To minimize scratching, use a polyester or nylon pad. To clean the glass door, use a wet cloth saturated with detergent or soap. Do not use spray glass cleaner. Never immerse the unit in water or other liquid. Always dry parts thoroughly before using again after cleaning.
- To remove crumb tray the glass door must be open. Dispose of crumbs and wipe the tray with a dampened cloth. Be sure to dry thoroughly before inserting the tray back into the oven.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.