Ooni Fyra Bundle
Fire up the Fyra for authentic stone-baked pizza, ready in 60 seconds flat. The Ooni Fyra outdoor pizza oven is powered by eco-friendly wood pellets to create the subtle, smoky flavours of a built-in wood-fired oven – at a fraction of the cost. The Fyra also helps you cook perfectly seared steak, chargrilled fish, chicken wings, roasted vegetables and fruit crumbles. Lightweight and durable, the oven is easy to transport. Our special bundle includes a pizza peel, a waterproof cover and wood pellets.
- Set includes pizza oven, pizza peel, waterproof cover and 20-lb. bag of hardwood pellets.
- Portable outdoor pizza oven runs on energy-efficient, sustainably sourced wood pellets.
- Reaches 932°F in 15 minutes and cooks authentic wood-fired pizza in 60 seconds.
- Built-in cordierite baking stone locks in heat, cooking crusts to perfection.
- Cooks pizza, meat, poultry, fish, stews, vegetables, bread and desserts; also ideal for flatbread, focaccia, calzones and naan.
- Removable two-piece chimney features adjustable air vent for temperature control.
- Fully insulated door provides maximum heat retention, with viewing slot to monitor baking.
- Overall: 29" x 16 1/4" x 28 3/4" high (including chimney).
- Cooking surface: 13 1/4" sq.
- 23 lb.
- Made in China.
- Model #UU-B0012C.
- Insulated powder-coated steel shell provides superior heat-retention and weather-resistance.
- Waterfall-effect flame distribution cooks food evenly and efficiently.
- Built-in flame keeper directs flame toward food.
- 3 legs keep oven stable on any surface; legs fold up for storage and transport.
- Gravity-fed pellet hopper.
- Ooni 12" Classic Pizza Peel: Hard-anodized aluminum pizza peel in compact size for easy handling; 12" wide, 26" long; 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Carry Cover: Waterproof black polyester cover features adjustable straps and snug-fitting elastic edge.
- Ooni Premium Hardwood Pellets: 100% oak sourced from US forests; 20-lb. bag lasts for 8–12 hours of continuous cooking.
- Compatible with compressed wood pellets only.
- Use with cast-iron pan to cook steak, burgers, seafood, chicken, vegetables, kabobs, desserts and more.
- Heat oven at top temperature for 30 minutes to burn off residue.
- Once oven is completely cool, wipe down inside with dry paper towels.
- Wipe down outer shell with warm, soapy water and dry immediately. Avoid using abrasive cleaning products.
- Stone baking boards can be cleaned by heating oven to top temperature. They can also be hand-washed with warm water. Dry boards in conventional oven for minimum of 2 hours at 140°F. Do not place boards in dishwasher.
- Store oven indoors to protect it from the elements or use waterproof cover when not in use.
- Pizza Peel: Hand-wash.
- Pellets: Store in warm, dry place (not a shed). Pellets absorb moisture from air and this can affect performance.
- Carry Cover: Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent. Air dry. Do not iron, bleach, tumble-dry or dry-clean.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.