Nordic Ware Woodland Cakelet Pan with Maple Pecan Quick Bread Mix
Our Nordic Ware cakelet pan and Williams Sonoma quick bread mix yield deliciously rich cakelets with the sweet essence of maple and crunchy toasted pecans and shaped with three-dimensional design of leaves, pinecones and acorns. Finish your baked cakes with a simple glaze or a dusting of confectioners' sugar.
- Set includes Nordic Ware Woodland Cakelet Pan and Williams Sonoma Maple Pecan Quick Bread Mix.
- Makes nine mini cakes: three leaves, three acorns and three pinecones.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan ensures perfectly even baking and browning while premium nonstick finish guarantees easy release and cleanup.
- Maple Pecan Quick Bread Mix combines buttermilk, brown sugar and maple essence with crunchy toasted pecans to create moist, tender cakelets with a delicate sweetness.
- Made in USA.
Woodland Cakelet Pan
- 12 1/4" diam., 1" high.
- 9 wells in leaf, pinecone and acorn shapes (3 of each design).
- 2 1/4-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
Williams Sonoma Maple Pecan Quick Bread Mix
- 1 lb. 2 oz. (makes 9 cakelets, one 4" x 8" loaf or approximately 12 muffins).
- Made in USA.
- Enriched wheat flour (bleached wheat flour, enzyme, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, light brown sugar, pecans, buttermilk powder, natural maple flavour, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), natural vanilla flavour, salt.
- Contains wheat/gluten, milk, tree nuts. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with eggs, soy, sesame, peanuts, mustard.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmould, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.