Nordic Ware Brilliance Bundt® Pan
Inspired by faceted gems, this Bundt® pan creates a cake that will dazzle guests at birthday parties, holiday gatherings and baby showers. The cast-aluminum pan features an exclusive nonstick finish, so the cake releases with its details intact, ready for a simple glaze or a dusting of confectioners' sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Centre tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Exclusive nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Pair with any Williams Sonoma Bundt Mix or a favourite recipe.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- 10 1/4" diam., 4" high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.