Nonstick Madeleine Pan
Perfect for turning out feather-light madeleines, these charming French moulds beg for other uses as well – why not bake shell-shaped corn cakes, for instance? Whatever you make, you're assured of a successful result.
- Twelve moulds turn out shell-shaped sponge cakes, miniature corn cakes or biscuits.
- Tinned steel heats evenly and efficiently.
- Nonstick finish guarantees perfect release and easy cleanup.
- 15 1/2" x 9" x 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.