Nespresso Vertuo Coffee & Espresso Maker
The heat is on—Nespresso’s Vertuoline Evoluo Deluxe brews hotter than ever. At the touch of a button, its advanced Centrifusion™ technology gently and precisely brews your choice of traditional American coffee or classic Italian espresso, topped with a natural amber crema for the deepest, most complex flavour and aroma.
- Just pop in a Nespresso VertuoLine capsule; the fully automatic machine scans the capsule’s bar code and automatically custom-brews the ultimate cup of coffee or espresso.
- Computerized scanning system ensures precision blend-specific brewing for your desired beverage.
- Heat up time is just 15 to 20 seconds—enjoy a perfect coffee at a moment’s notice.
- Brews either a cup of coffee (7.77 oz.) or espresso (1.35 oz.), all with one-touch convenience.
- Great for entertaining, the Evoluo Deluxe machine is larger than the standard model, featuring a 54 oz. water tank and the ability to hold up to 17 capsules.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso’s VertuoLine premium capsules (includes 8 coffee and 4 espresso capsules).
- Nespresso is now partnering with DeLonghi, Breville and KitchenAid to distribute Nespresso’s premium coffee and espresso makers. These are the same stylish, innovative machines you know and love, designed and engineered by Nespresso.
- Durable ABS plastic housing.
- 9" x 12 1/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 54 fl. oz. capacity water tank.
- Capsule container holds up to 17 coffee capsules.
- 11 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Adjustable tray accommodates cups of various sizes (from small cups to travel mugs).
- Used capsules are automatically ejected and collected in a built-in container.
- Removable water tank simplifies refilling.
- Energy-saving function turns the machine off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- Descaling alert lets you know when it’s time to descale your machine.
- For use with Nespresso coffee VertuoLine capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6 to 8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.