The Microplane grater originated as an excellent smoothing tool for woodworkers, which proved to be an indispensable grating tool for cooks. This version of the American-made tool quickly zests citrus fruits and grates even the hardest Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel teeth allow grating in both directions – saving time and energy.
- Rasp grater is ideal for zesting citrus and grating hard cheeses, garlic and ginger.
- Improved soft-grip handle ensures a firm, comfortable hold.
- Includes protective cover.
- 1 1/4" wide, 12 1/2" long.
- Made in USA.
- Tool is very sharp and should be handled with care.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.