Mauviel Hammered Copper Champagne Bucket
An elegant choice for entertaining, this vessel keeps two bottles of Champagne or wine chilling side by side.
- Hand-hammered copper body is polished to a gleaming finish.
- Lined with tin and fitted with a stainless-steel insert to hold two bottles upright.
- Decorative bronze handles.
- Crafted in France by family-owned Mauviel, famous for fine copper wares since 1830.
- 10 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 8" high.
- 7-qt. cap.
- Made in France.
- Hand-wash. Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. To keep the exterior looking new, use copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.