Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick PRO 6-Piece Cookware Set
Le Creuset's Toughened Nonstick cookware just got even tougher with the PRO collection. Now four times stronger, the PFOA-free, triple-reinforced nonstick coating stands up to metal utensils and dishwasher cleaning. Crafted to Le Creuset's legendary standards, these pans brown and sear like a dream, then wipe clean instantly. Go ahead and use them every day – they're oven-safe to 500°F, compatible with all types of cooktops and built to resist scratches, year after year.
- Textured PRO nonstick coating is four times stronger than other Le Creuset nonstick coatings for superior cooking performance, improved scratch-resistance and higher dishwasher cycle counts.
- Triple-reinforced, PFOA-free nonstick finish is oven-safe to 500°F and safe for use with metal utensils.
- Hard-anodized, fully encapsulated, forged-aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly.
- Excellent browning and searing, with or without cooking oil.
- Magnetic stainless-steel disc on base resists corrosion and is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 8" and 10 1/4" fry pans.
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 4 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 8" Fry Pan: 8 1/4" diam., 3" high; 2 lb.
- 10 1/4" Fry Pan: 11" diam., 3" high; 3 lb.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 7" diam., 5 3/4" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/4-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11" diam., 5 1/2" high; 6 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Hot-forged construction prevents warping.
- Nonstick finish is guaranteed to never peel or flake during use.
- Comfortable ergonomic stainless-steel handles stay cool on cooktop.
- Tempred glass lids let you monitor cooking progress without lowering temperature; each is fitted with stainless-steel knob.
- 4 1/4-qt. pan has extra-large helper handle that eases pouring and lifting.
- Ideal for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Use low or medium heat setting for most cooking. When searing meat, poultry and fish, you can use medium-high heat initially, but once pan is hot and food is added, you should lower heat.
- Oven safe to 500°F; glass lids are oven safe to 425°F.
- Cool pan for a few minutes before cleaning. Do not plunge hot pan into cold water.
- Use only recommended nonstick cleaning pads on nonstick surfaces. Do not use metal or abrasive pads or abrasive cleaning agents on any surfaces.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.