Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Oven
This Le Creuset round Dutch oven is extra deep, making it the perfect vessel for large roasts and braises as well as big batches of soup or stew. The tall-sided enameled cast-iron oven is also excellent for baking round loaves of bread topped with a deliciously crisp crust.
- 5 1/4-qt. or 6 1/2-qt. cap.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand colour makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Ergonomic knob in either stainless-steel or black composite, depending on your colour choice, provides a sure grip and is oven-safe up to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- 5 1/4-qt. cap.: 9 3/4" diam., 7" high; 10.45 lb. with lid.
- 6 1/2-qt. cap.: 10 3/4" diam., 7" high; 11.18 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Oversize handles provide a secure grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Stabilizers in the lid prevent rocking, keeping it snugly in place.
- Enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Ergonomic black composite knob is oven safe up to 500°F.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.